Recent Peer-reviewed Articles
Phenotypic Screens Identify Genetic Factors Associated with Gametocyte Development in the Human Malaria Parasite Plasmodium falciparum (Coauthored in Microbiology Spectrum, May 2023)
Please visit my ResearchGate page to view a list of my scientific publications in Cell Host & Microbe, Nature Protocols, and elsewhere.
Medicine, Biotech, and Pharmaceuticals
- Managing The Rise In Hypertension Among Pregnant Women
- An Investigational Drug May Help Treat Multidrug-Resistant HIV
- Starting Early With Microbiome Health
- Clostridioides Difficile Infection And The Microbiome
- Using Viruses To Outsmart Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
- Gene Therapies In The Pipeline For Hereditary Eye Diseases
- Non-Guideline-Adherent Cancer Care for HIV-Positive Women May Lower Survival
- PCPs Under-Test for Celiac Disease, Survey Suggests
Food, Water, and Supplement Safety and Testing
- How to Communicate Legionella Risk to Customers and the Community
- Understanding Microbiological Method Validation, Verification, and Fitness for Purpose
- Good Laboratory Practices vs. Good Manufacturing Practices: What’s the Difference?
- Up-And-Coming Alternative Sweeteners for Reduced-Sugar Foods
- Sports Supplement Purity: Choosing a Certification Program
- Plant-Based Vitamin Sources: Challenges and Innovations
Agriculture and Gardening Articles
Scientific Meeting Presentations
First Place Oral Presentation Award at ParaINsites 2014, Boston, MA. “A screen of a transposon-mutagenized library identifies a Plasmodium falciparum RING domain-containing protein likely involved in sexual commitment.”
Oral Presentation at Molecular Parasitology Meeting (MPM) 2014, Woods Hole, MA. “A RING domain-containing protein is a repressor of malaria sexual stage conversion.
Subscribe for occasional updates on my work: